This Website belongs to the company Latrovalis & Co. (hereinafter, the Company). The term Website means from now on all the websites, applications, services, content, texts, information, photos, visuals, etc., that are included under the electronic address https://latrovalis.com/.
Personal Data Protection
1. In general.
We will only use the personal data collected through this website as defined in this Policy.
The Company undertakes to process your data according to the above provisions in accordance with the provisions of General Regulation 679/2016 for the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679), the national legislation on personal data protection and the decisions of the Authority Personal Data Protection.
In any case, you have the rights recognized by the law of personal data protection, including those of access and objection, which you can exercise by contacting the Company at the address the Company, 3rd km Serres-Nigrita, Serres, Greece.
Below you will find information on how we use your personal data, for what purposes your personal data is used, to whom it is shared and what are your control and information rights.
2. What personal data does the Company collect?
In case the Company ask you for personal information with which it can only identify you online, you can be assured that it will be used safely and only in accordance with Personal Data Protection.
These data are:
Name, Surname, Email, Message (optional field, for those who wish up to 150 words).
The above data will be collected only in case the contact form is used through https://latrovalis.com/contact/
Also we collect Name, Surname, Email, Message (optional field, for those who wish up to 150 words), your uploaded cv.
The above data will be collected only in case the contact form is used through https://latrovalis.com/career/
3. How do we use your personal data?
The Company observes and implements the legislation on Personal Data responsibly. This information is used only to maintain the smooth operation of the website.
4. Transmission of data to third parties
The data collected is not transmitted to third parties. Exceptionally, the Company may disclose personal data if required by law, court order or requested by any other state or regulatory authority.
5. Your rights: Right of access, objection and deletion
The Company provides visitors who have provided their personal data through https://latrovalis.com/contact/ the ability to delete their personal data and information at any time, to correct and update them.
To perform one of the above actions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and when the process of deleting or modifying your personal data is completed you will receive a corresponding informative email.
6. Data security
The Company apply reasonable security measures to protect Personal Data against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction. the Company restricts the authorized access to your personal data only to those persons who have a legitimate reason to know this data in order to provide products or services to you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on your computer. After you complete the session and close the browser, many of the text files are deleted ("session cookie"). The so-called "persistent cookies" are also stored to allow us to identify you during your next visit to our website. Our partner companies are not allowed to collect, process or use the personal data stored in the form of cookies on our website. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings. This may result in some features used by our site being restricted.
Types of cookies
Depending on the company that manages them:
- Private cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's system by a system or place managed by the processor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's system by a system or a place that is not managed by the processor but by another company that processes the data received through cookies.
Depending on the time period in which they remain active:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is using a website. They are usually used to store information intended only to provide the service requested by the user in a single case (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: In this type of cookie the data continues to be stored in the system and can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time by the cookie administrator, which can range between a few minutes and several years.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse a website, a platform or an application and to use the various options or services offered, such as traffic control and data communication, tracking the connection period, access to restricted areas, revocation of parts of an order, handling the process of purchasing an order, execution of a request to register or participate in an event, use of security information while browsing, storage of content for video transmission or audio or content sharing through social media.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with certain general predefined preferences, depending on certain criteria in the user's system, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Detailed cookies: These are those that allow the administrator to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they link. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to compile browsing profiles of users of such websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce updates based on the analysis of data on the use of the service by users.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising space that the publisher has included in a website, an application or a platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the processed content or the frequency of ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising space that the publisher has included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store behavioral information about users that is obtained through the continuous observance of their browsing habits, which allows the definition of a specific profile to display the ad based on this profile.
You can choose which cookies you want on this website by setting up your browser.
For the acceptance of the present you explicitly agree and accept that the Company is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage you cause caused by or in connection with the use of the content of the above websites to which the links posted by other users of the website refer.